Transform your business using ERP solutions
Billionaire Entrepreneur Bill Gates has said, “Vision without execution is day dreaming”. Managing business requires handling many functions and verticals and to align this together ERP software tools need to take center stage. The advantages of using ERP solutions for small businesses are immense which will eventually help their companies to grow. Here are 8 benefits of implementing ERP small business software:
1. Cost Reduction
- Implementation of the best ERP tools will reduce administrative costs considerably. This also helps in better turnaround time. Employees won’t have to waste time in doing manual jobs and entries into the system
- Capability of your employees can be used for bigger and more profitable projects and plans
2. Automation with Increased Efficiency
- Automation in workflow will help avoid the possibility of human error. Hence, reduction in any delays or problems related to customer interface leading to increased efficiency
- Industry best practices can be adopted and aligned with the company’s goal and vision
- Increased Efficiency is one of the biggest benefits of ERP tools for Small businesses
3. Visibility and Transparency
- Visibility & Transparency is one of the biggest selling points for ERP small business software. It allows access to most of the critical functions of the business by keeping a track of every department.
- For e.g. you can keep track of your distribution network, your inventory in the store house and how much of it is in transit as well as your marketing spends & financial books.
4. Single Reporting Structure
- In SMBs there are not too many departmental heads, hence with the help of ERP small business software, a single reporting structure is created making it easier to analyze, report and draw conclusions
5. Improved Planning & Departmental Collaboration
- Since the software gives you accessibility and the ability to analyse and compare reports from across departments, it can help plan inventory and financial management in a better and efficient manner making ERP small business software highly beneficial
6. Inventory/Supply Chain Management
- For businesses with inventory requirements, ERP solutions create the opportunity for another kind of savings in the form of inventory management
- ERP for small business can help calculate demand for specific materials, decrease overstocking and track real-time supply
- When supply chain management runs smoothly, the entire organization will benefit
7. Data Reliability and Security
- Data is the heart of any organization and needs to be secure all the time
- ERP tools have controls that can keep your data secure by having restricted rights of edit, copy and deletion monitored continuously
- Since there is a single source of data, accuracy and security are most important
- Today organizations are working on the move especially Startups and SMEs, hence effective ERP systems help in giving the same opportunities to employees who are working on the field
- Employees can have access to a central database where they can carry out work from any location and any device making them a productive asset for the company.
ERP for small business is a boon that companies need to embrace and understand. The company needs to weigh which ERP solution is best suited to its goals and objectives and can deliver the ROI expected; hence decisions regarding ERP small business software need to be made strategically before jumping the gun.
|Though every business has its own need and requirements, these are some of the Best ERP tools for Small & Medium Businesses|
Business Cloud Essentials
SAP Business One
Oracle ERP Cloud
Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management